Some things to know:
- I am 36 and live with my wife, two sons, and three cats, Max, Zelda, and Ziggy.
- This is my 10th year teaching. All ten have been at Skyline.
- Aside from teaching I am also one of the Humanities Department Heads. I was also the assistant men's swim coach at Skyline for three years.
- I have one brother (32) and one sister (29).
- I am originally from Richmond, VA, but have lived in Seattle for a 11 years. Between the two I lived in Durham, NC; London; and Chicago.
- I got my AB in Religion from Duke University; my MIT is from the University of Washington.
- I used to be a sports writer and am a rabid sports fan. The teams I care the most about are: the Duke basketball team, the Boston Red Sox, Arsenal, and the Seahawks.
- I love to travel and usually go away for a couple weeks in both the summer and winter, usually to Europe or the Caribbean
- I love to read and write. My favorite fiction author is Kurt Vonnegut.
- My musical tastes are quite limited: I listen to Phish, and a few other things on the side.